- Professional Development - Affording opportunities for principals to improve and enhance their leadership skills. Free Coaching program for new Principals.
- Recognition of Accomplishments - Focusing attention on outstanding leadership, including the Georgia Principal of the Year, Assistant Principal of the Year, and Student Scholarships for children of members, Middle School “Breakout Schools”, legal assistance up to $1000, and a $5000 death benefit.
- Networking and Sharing Ideas - Featuring annual conferences with break-out sessions, one day drive-in informative workshops, updated school law information, and exhibitors.
- Strength in Numbers - GASSP and NASSP are becoming "major players" in watching and shaping newly introduced legislation/bills. In addition, GASSP and NASSP provide instant e-mail ALERTS to members if/when threatening legislative bills are on the horizon.
- Educational Resources - Providing access to many educational web sites(Please go to our web site ( www.gassp.org ) and instructionally proven materials, as well as communicating current and upcoming conferences and workshops.
- A Voice in Atlanta and Washington- Keeping principals and school administrators informed of federal and state developments and advocating on behalf of children. A lobbyist who just represents GASSP.
©2023 Georgia Association of Secondary School Principals. All Right Reserved.